Thursday, September 6, 2012

Scientists find a new benefit of coffee: It reduces pain

Scientists in Norway have more good news for coffee drinkers. Researchers have already found evidence that the drink -- or the beans it’s brewed from -- can help with weight loss, reduce one’s risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, boost muscle growth, protect against certain types of cancers, and can even reduce one’s risk of premature death, among many other benefits.  http://www.latimes.com/health/boostershots/la-heb-coffee-reduces-pain-20120905,0,49544.story

Article courtesy of The Los Angeles Times-Science Now by Karen Kaplan

1 comment:

  1. Since my real perspective on coffee being betterbthen sex got deleted, I will simply say, I drink at the minimum two grandes and abtall every sinle week day, two grandes on weekend in a real mug and cafe con leche when ever I can. I love coffee. I am not sure if that is too kuch, but it sure keeps me on my toes and doing my best.
    men's wellness

    ReplyDelete